- 1999Operation Grandma (TV film) Israeli Academy Award for best film
- 2007Sweet Mud (feature film) Sundance IFF World Cinema Competition Berlin IFF Crystal Bear Miami IFF Audience Award Bermuda IFF Serbia IFF Croatia IFF Montpellier IFF Prix Jeune Public & Prix Nova 4 Israeli Academy Awards
- 'Gitam BBDO' | Israeli Cancer Awareness NY Festival Global Award
- 2015'Mench' Haaret Israeli Cactus
- 2015'LH' Huawei P8 Israeli Cactus
- 2017Huawei #BePresent Euro Silver Effie Award Polish Silver Effie Award
- 1999Operation Grandma
- 2006Sweet Mud
- 2015Atomic Falafel
Dror Shaul is a film and commercial writer director based in Tel Aviv, Berlin and Bangkok.
His 2016 Huawei Christmas campaign BePresent was viewed by 32 Million on YouTube and was selected by Ads Of Brands as one of the Ten Best Christmas commercials for 2016.
His first short Operation Grandma (50min) won the Israeli Academy Award and became one of Israel’s biggest cult films.
His filmSweet Mud, won Sundance IFF, Berlin Crystal Bear and 6 other festivals.
His clients include Huawei Europe, Huawei Israel, VHR Vietnam, Macdonalds, Mizrahi Tefahot Bank, Dan Design Center, RC Cola, Haaretz, and others.